Has anyone ever told you how to go ice fishing? Well, you bring a can of peas, cut a hole in the ice, and place the peas all around it. Then, when a fish comes up to take a pee, you kick him in the ice hole!
That's an old ice fisherman's joke, but these Antarctic animal pajama pants are definitely no joke. This fun penguin and polar bear print makes for a solid pj pant for lounging around in, and the soft cotton material is practically as soft as a polar bear's fur.
Let these guys help you fish up some fun. Snap a pair today!
FEATURES & FIT
- Regular Fit designed for everyday comfort
- Roomy, Soft and Comfortable for Lounging and Sleeping in
- Drawstring and on-seam side pockets to keep your hands nice and warm
- Warm & Lightweight flannel, perfect for a good nights sleep
- The elastic waistband ensures a nice snug fit without being too uncomfortable and the drawstrings allow for a more personalized fit that's just right for you.
- Printed Design with polar bear and penguin Arctic all over print in white
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low